2 Iowa Law Schools Comparison
There are 2 ABA-accredited law schools in Iowa as of 2023.
The below list summarizes the 2023 important law schools statistics for Iowa ABA-accredited law schools.
- The average LSAT Score of Iowa law schools is 159.
- The average GPA is 3.61.
- The average acceptance rate is 56.28%.
- The average yield (i.e. enrollment rate) is 28.39%.
- Total 880 students have attended Iowa law schools in 2023 and each school had 440 law school students in average.
- A total of 250 students have newly enrolled (first-time students) 2023 and , in average, a law school had 125 first-time students last year.
- Total 80 faculties have worked for Iowa law schools.
- The average bar exam pass rate is 86.54%.
List of Iowa Law Schools and Comparison
The following table lists 2 Iowa law schools with important statistics including tuition and LSAT scores. You can compare them with the information and sort the table by each column that you want. The ranking is for all ABA-accredited law school. It is computed based on a number of factors including the admission scores, number of faculties, bar pass rate, acceptance rate, and employment statistics.
Iowa Law Schools Comparison Table
|School||Ranking||Founded||2024 Tuition||Financial Aid||LSAT||GPA||Acceptance Rate||Yield||Bar Pass Rate||Population||Students to Faculty|
|University of Iowa College of LawPublicIowa City, IA||49||1865||$51,955||$26,181||163||3.66||41.28%||23.93%||84.72%||548||6 to 1|
|Drake University Law SchoolPrivateDes Moines, IA||116||1865||$48,410||$29,000||154||3.55||71.28%||32.84%||88.35%||332||5 to 1|