2 Kentucky Law Schools Comparison
There are 2 ABA-accredited law schools in Kentucky as of 2023.
The below list summarizes the 2023 important law schools statistics for Kentucky ABA-accredited law schools.
- The average LSAT Score of Kentucky law schools is 155.
- The average GPA is 3.62.
- The average acceptance rate is 55.35%.
- The average yield (i.e. enrollment rate) is 29.35%.
- Total 777 students have attended Kentucky law schools in 2023 and each school had 389 law school students in average.
- A total of 212 students have newly enrolled (first-time students) 2023 and , in average, a law school had 106 first-time students last year.
- Total 62 faculties have worked for Kentucky law schools.
- The average bar exam pass rate is 76.40%.
List of Kentucky Law Schools and Comparison
The following table lists 2 Kentucky law schools with important statistics including tuition and LSAT scores. You can compare them with the information and sort the table by each column that you want. The ranking is for all ABA-accredited law school. It is computed based on a number of factors including the admission scores, number of faculties, bar pass rate, acceptance rate, and employment statistics.
Kentucky Law Schools Comparison Table
|School||Ranking||Founded||2024 Tuition||Financial Aid||LSAT||GPA||Acceptance Rate||Yield||Bar Pass Rate||Population||Students to Faculty|
|University of Kentucky College of LawPublicLexington, KY||75||1908||$51,380||$5,975||157||3.68||50.12%||28.88%||82.89%||391||6 to 1|
|Salmon P. Chase College of LawPublicHighland Heights, KY||125||1893||$38,165||$12,000||152||3.55||60.58%||29.81%||69.91%||386||7 to 1|