3 Oregon Law Schools Comparison
There are 3 ABA-accredited law schools in Oregon as of 2023. By school type, 1 law schools are public and 2 are private. University of Oregon School of Law
ranked first among Oregon law schools with #105 in overall law school ranking.
The below list summarizes the 2023 important law schools statistics for Oregon ABA-accredited law schools.
- The average LSAT Score of Oregon law schools is 158.
- The average GPA is 3.45.
- The average acceptance rate is 55.40%.
- The average yield (i.e. enrollment rate) is 23.08%.
- In public Oregon law schools, the 2024 average tuition & fees is $46,264 for state residents and $57,586 for out-of-state students.
- In private Oregon law schools, the 2024 average tuition & fees is $53,645.
- Total 1,557 students have attended Oregon law schools in 2023 and each school had 519 law school students in average.
- A total of 408 students have newly enrolled (first-time students) 2023 and , in average, a law school had 136 first-time students last year.
- Total 91 faculties have worked for Oregon law schools.
- The average bar exam pass rate is 77.33%.
List of Oregon Law Schools and Comparison
The following table lists 3 Oregon law schools with important statistics including tuition and LSAT scores. You can compare them with the information and sort the table by each column that you want. The ranking is for all ABA-accredited law school. It is computed based on a number of factors including the admission scores, number of faculties, bar pass rate, acceptance rate, and employment statistics.