3 Alabama Law Schools Comparison
There are 3 ABA-accredited law schools in Alabama as of 2023. By school type, 1 law schools are public and 2 are private. The University of Alabama School of Law
ranked first among Alabama law schools with #31 in overall law school ranking.
The below list summarizes the 2023 important law schools statistics for Alabama ABA-accredited law schools.
- The average LSAT Score of Alabama law schools is 157.
- The average GPA is 3.58.
- The average acceptance rate is 45.29%.
- The average yield (i.e. enrollment rate) is 39.25%.
- In public Alabama law schools, the 2024 average tuition & fees is $24,080 for state residents and $44,470 for out-of-state students.
- In private Alabama law schools, the 2024 average tuition & fees is $42,568.
- Total 1,272 students have attended Alabama law schools in 2023 and each school had 424 law school students in average.
- A total of 393 students have newly enrolled (first-time students) 2023 and , in average, a law school had 131 first-time students last year.
- Total 63 faculties have worked for Alabama law schools.
- The average bar exam pass rate is 80.29%.
List of Alabama Law Schools and Comparison
The following table lists 3 Alabama law schools with important statistics including tuition and LSAT scores. You can compare them with the information and sort the table by each column that you want. The ranking is for all ABA-accredited law school. It is computed based on a number of factors including the admission scores, number of faculties, bar pass rate, acceptance rate, and employment statistics.
Alabama Law Schools Comparison Table
|School||Ranking||Founded||2024 Tuition||Financial Aid||LSAT||GPA||Acceptance Rate||Yield||Bar Pass Rate||Population||Students to Faculty|
|The University of Alabama School of LawPublicTuscaloosa, AL||31||1872||$44,470||$22,000||166||3.95||25.78%||32.81%||91.27%||479||5 to 1|
|Cumberland School of LawPrivateBirmingham, AL||121||1847||$45,236||$15,500||155||3.62||62.15%||34.19%||83.69%||535||8 to 1|
|Thomas Goode Jones School of LawPrivateMontgomery, AL||169||1928||$39,900||$15,600||151||3.18||47.93%||50.76%||65.91%||258||7 to 1|
List of Alabama-accredited Law Schools (Non-ABA)
The following table lists 2 Alabama-accredited law schools with tuition and admission information You can compare them with the information and sort the table by each column that you want.