2 Arizona Law Schools Comparison
There are 2 ABA-accredited law schools in Arizona as of 2023.
The below list summarizes the 2023 important law schools statistics for Arizona ABA-accredited law schools.
- The average LSAT Score of Arizona law schools is 165.
- The average GPA is 3.81.
- The average acceptance rate is 22.29%.
- The average yield (i.e. enrollment rate) is 27.23%.
- Total 4,163 students have attended Arizona law schools in 2023 and each school had 2,082 law school students in average.
- A total of 409 students have newly enrolled (first-time students) 2023 and , in average, a law school had 205 first-time students last year.
- Total 179 faculties have worked for Arizona law schools.
- The average bar exam pass rate is 77.16%.
List of Arizona Law Schools and Comparison
The following table lists 2 Arizona law schools with important statistics including tuition and LSAT scores. You can compare them with the information and sort the table by each column that you want. The ranking is for all ABA-accredited law school. It is computed based on a number of factors including the admission scores, number of faculties, bar pass rate, acceptance rate, and employment statistics.
Arizona Law Schools Comparison Table
|School||Ranking||Founded||2024 Tuition||Financial Aid||LSAT||GPA||Acceptance Rate||Yield||Bar Pass Rate||Population||Students to Faculty|
|James E. Rogers College of LawPublicTucson, AZ||90||1915||$30,700||$23,525||163||3.76||24.93%||28.21%||72.06%||2,544||16 to 1|
|Sandra Day O'Connor College of LawPublicPhoenix, AZ||-||1964||$50,317||$15,000||167||3.85||19.65%||26.24%||82.26%||1,619||8 to 1|