2 Indiana Law Schools Comparison
There are 2 ABA-accredited law schools in Indiana as of 2023.
The below list summarizes the 2023 important law schools statistics for Indiana ABA-accredited law schools.
- The average LSAT Score of Indiana law schools is 159.
- The average GPA is 3.70.
- The average acceptance rate is 54.10%.
- The average yield (i.e. enrollment rate) is 34.22%.
- Total 1,432 students have attended Indiana law schools in 2023 and each school had 716 law school students in average.
- A total of 373 students have newly enrolled (first-time students) 2023 and , in average, a law school had 187 first-time students last year.
- Total 130 faculties have worked for Indiana law schools.
- The average bar exam pass rate is 77.84%.
List of Indiana Law Schools and Comparison
The following table lists 2 Indiana law schools with important statistics including tuition and LSAT scores. You can compare them with the information and sort the table by each column that you want. The ranking is for all ABA-accredited law school. It is computed based on a number of factors including the admission scores, number of faculties, bar pass rate, acceptance rate, and employment statistics.
Indiana Law Schools Comparison Table
|School||Ranking||Founded||2024 Tuition||Financial Aid||LSAT||GPA||Acceptance Rate||Yield||Bar Pass Rate||Population||Students to Faculty|
|Maurer School of LawPublicBloomington, IN||44||1842||$62,526||$31,500||164||3.81||43.35%||25.17%||82.46%||619||6 to 1|
|Robert H. McKinney School of LawPublicIndianapolis, IN||120||1895||$51,623||$13,000||154||3.58||64.85%||43.27%||73.21%||813||6 to 1|