2 Nebraska Law Schools Comparison
There are 2 ABA-accredited law schools in Nebraska as of 2023.
The below list summarizes the 2023 important law schools statistics for Nebraska ABA-accredited law schools.
- The average LSAT Score of Nebraska law schools is 156.
- The average GPA is 3.61.
- The average acceptance rate is 64.35%.
- The average yield (i.e. enrollment rate) is 31.75%.
- Total 833 students have attended Nebraska law schools in 2023 and each school had 417 law school students in average.
- A total of 265 students have newly enrolled (first-time students) 2023 and , in average, a law school had 133 first-time students last year.
- Total 65 faculties have worked for Nebraska law schools.
- The average bar exam pass rate is 77.50%.
List of Nebraska Law Schools and Comparison
The following table lists 2 Nebraska law schools with important statistics including tuition and LSAT scores. You can compare them with the information and sort the table by each column that you want. The ranking is for all ABA-accredited law school. It is computed based on a number of factors including the admission scores, number of faculties, bar pass rate, acceptance rate, and employment statistics.