3 Oklahoma Law Schools Comparison
There are 3 ABA-accredited law schools in Oklahoma as of 2023. By school type, 1 law schools are public and 2 are private. University of Oklahoma College of Law
ranked first among Oklahoma law schools with #57 in overall law school ranking.
The below list summarizes the 2023 important law schools statistics for Oklahoma ABA-accredited law schools.
- The average LSAT Score of Oklahoma law schools is 154.
- The average GPA is 3.51.
- The average acceptance rate is 54.96%.
- The average yield (i.e. enrollment rate) is 37.77%.
- In public Oklahoma law schools, the 2024 average tuition & fees is $22,808 for state residents and $36,653 for out-of-state students.
- In private Oklahoma law schools, the 2024 average tuition & fees is $33,682.
- Total 2,072 students have attended Oklahoma law schools in 2023 and each school had 691 law school students in average.
- A total of 445 students have newly enrolled (first-time students) 2023 and , in average, a law school had 148 first-time students last year.
- Total 67 faculties have worked for Oklahoma law schools.
- The average bar exam pass rate is 71.32%.
List of Oklahoma Law Schools and Comparison
The following table lists 3 Oklahoma law schools with important statistics including tuition and LSAT scores. You can compare them with the information and sort the table by each column that you want. The ranking is for all ABA-accredited law school. It is computed based on a number of factors including the admission scores, number of faculties, bar pass rate, acceptance rate, and employment statistics.
Oklahoma Law Schools Comparison Table
|School||Ranking||Founded||2024 Tuition||Financial Aid||LSAT||GPA||Acceptance Rate||Yield||Bar Pass Rate||Population||Students to Faculty|
|University of Oklahoma College of LawPublicNorman, OK||57||1909||$36,653||$11,000||159||3.67||42.52%||35.42%||85.19%||1,250||17 to 1|
|University of Tulsa College of LawPrivateTulsa, OK||140||1923||$29,864||$9,300||155||3.43||60.44%||35.65%||71.43%||360||8 to 1|
|Oklahoma City University School of LawPrivateOklahoma City, OK||158||1907||$37,500||$14,000||148||3.43||61.92%||42.24%||57.34%||462||6 to 1|