2 Arkansas Law Schools Comparison
There are 2 ABA-accredited law schools in Arkansas as of 2023.
The below list summarizes the 2023 important law schools statistics for Arkansas ABA-accredited law schools.
- The average LSAT Score of Arkansas law schools is 154.
- The average GPA is 3.51.
- The average acceptance rate is 48.49%.
- The average yield (i.e. enrollment rate) is 37.31%.
- Total 838 students have attended Arkansas law schools in 2023 and each school had 419 law school students in average.
- A total of 256 students have newly enrolled (first-time students) 2023 and , in average, a law school had 128 first-time students last year.
- Total 76 faculties have worked for Arkansas law schools.
- The average bar exam pass rate is 76.10%.
List of Arkansas Law Schools and Comparison
The following table lists 2 Arkansas law schools with important statistics including tuition and LSAT scores. You can compare them with the information and sort the table by each column that you want. The ranking is for all ABA-accredited law school. It is computed based on a number of factors including the admission scores, number of faculties, bar pass rate, acceptance rate, and employment statistics.
Arkansas Law Schools Comparison Table
|School||Ranking||Founded||2024 Tuition||Financial Aid||LSAT||GPA||Acceptance Rate||Yield||Bar Pass Rate||Population||Students to Faculty|
|University of Arkansas School of LawPublicFayetteville, AR||101||1924||$39,733||$11,735||156||3.60||41.17%||37.85%||81.91%||396||6 to 1|
|William H. Bowen School of LawPublicLittle Rock, AR||111||1975||$32,671||$8,758||152||3.41||55.81%||36.76%||70.29%||442||6 to 1|