2 Utah Law Schools Comparison
There are 2 ABA-accredited law schools in Utah as of 2023.
The below list summarizes the 2023 important law schools statistics for Utah ABA-accredited law schools.
- The average LSAT Score of Utah law schools is 166.
- The average GPA is 3.90.
- The average acceptance rate is 31.68%.
- The average yield (i.e. enrollment rate) is 51.86%.
- Total 699 students have attended Utah law schools in 2023 and each school had 350 law school students in average.
- A total of 210 students have newly enrolled (first-time students) 2023 and , in average, a law school had 105 first-time students last year.
- Total 91 faculties have worked for Utah law schools.
- The average bar exam pass rate is 93.67%.
List of Utah Law Schools and Comparison
The following table lists 2 Utah law schools with important statistics including tuition and LSAT scores. You can compare them with the information and sort the table by each column that you want. The ranking is for all ABA-accredited law school. It is computed based on a number of factors including the admission scores, number of faculties, bar pass rate, acceptance rate, and employment statistics.
Utah Law Schools Comparison Table
|School||Ranking||Founded||2024 Tuition||Financial Aid||LSAT||GPA||Acceptance Rate||Yield||Bar Pass Rate||Population||Students to Faculty|
|J. Reuben Clark Law SchoolPrivateProvo, UT||18||1973||$30,152||$8,274||168||3.92||31.41%||72.78%||93.16%||393||5 to 1|
|S.J. Quinney College of LawPublicSalt Lake City, UT||32||1913||$43,598||$17,480||163||3.87||31.95%||30.94%||94.17%||306||3 to 1|